Thank you for your interest in Business School Lausanne
General Enquiries: +41 21 619 06 06
Admissions BSL Programs: +41 21 619 06 06
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8h to 17h
If you are visiting us in person:
Business School Lausanne
Rte de la Maladière 21
The main entrance is at the back of the building, and you will find the reception on the ground floor.
If you do not have a GPS, feel free to download and follow these instructions快狐成人短视频app from all directions on highway.
快狐成人短视频appParking is available at the front of the school, however we cannot guarantee there will always be a place. If you park at the school, please visit the reception to get a free visitors parking permit to display in your car.
By Public Transport
- First, get to Lausanne or Renens train station
- Then get the Metro (from Lausanne) or the Bus (from Renens) - see below for details
- Consult for train timetables and for timetables
From Lausanne train station
- Take metro line M2 from Lausanne Train Station to “Lausanne-Flon”
- Take metro line M1 from "Lausanne-Flon" to “Cerisaie”
- Walk along Route de la Maladiere for approx 7 mins until your reach BSL visible at the big roundabout
From Renens train station
- Take bus number 31 outside Renens train station (on the same side of the street as the train station)
- Get off at the stop “Chavannes-Plaine” (approx 5 mins)
- Cross the road and you will see BSL at the big roundabout