Executive MBA in Business Transformation and Entrepreneurship
From Middle to Senior Management
For Future Executives
The context and the role of business is assuming new and dynamic connotations and responsibilities. The jobs of business leaders are increasingly more complex and challenging.
The BSL top-ranked EMBA in Business Transformation and Entrepreneurship aims at educating inspirational front-runners who are able to create and benefit from the emerging businesses opportunities.
快狐成人短视频appOur EMBA program will guide you through all aspects of business and enable you to develop your entrepreneurial mindset through to a genuine mix of reflective and experiential learning, including a real-world industry or company-specific projects.
This educational journey is a transformational, not transactional experience that facilitates your learning and personal growth as a self-aware, adaptive and responsible leader for a better world.
- You will embark on a personal transformation journey that will enable you to know yourself better, to (re)discover your personal purpose, and to nurture your leadership capacity for making meaningful change in the world. You will be immersed in a learning space that fosters your personal growth through soft skills courses, one-on-one mentoring and opportunities for coaching others.
- You will turn business on its head and get exposed to unconventional thinking beyond business-as-usual. Through our three-dimensional learning approach, “I”, “we”, and “all of us”, you will cultivate skills and perspectives that empower you to comprehend and respond to global business challenges from an individual, collective, and systemic perspective.
- You will invest in your professional growth and will explore opportunities for fusing your previous experiences, strengths, and passions into a fulfilling career path. You will stretch yourself and apply what you learn straight away through the EMBA Project: You will choose between a Business Plan Project for a start-up, family business or a company of your choice.
快狐成人短视频appLearning different topics in a classroom environment is one thing, applying them to the real world quite another. We believe that only applied learning has the power to develop you into a person that can take on the world and make a significant difference.
The EMBA Project gives you the chance to do just that. You choose a company, idea or project of your choice and develop a comprehensive consulting report on it covering industry and market research, business strategy, marketing, human resources, operations, finance and risk management. Many of these projects end up being the launch pad for start-up companies – in recent years, often as social enterprises.
This is your chance to connect what you have learned how you wish to engage professionally. This stepping stone experience is cited by our participants as one of the most enriching elements of our program – this is where they are able to put everything they have learned into a broader context, understanding the interconnections of the many individual subject topics they have been studying.
BSL Signature Features
- Small classes of up to 20 candidates with personalized attention and support from professors
- Professors who are seasoned and currently active business practitioners and experts in their field
- International and diverse environment with students from 60 nationalities
EMBA – Executive MBA in Business Transformation and Entrepreneurship Program (1 year full-time or 2 years part-time)
- We recommend the part-time option to working professionals based in Switzerland who desire to keep their employment and study, which means attending the EMBA classes on campus in Lausanne every few weeks. The full-time option we recommend it to professionals that want to fully focus on a year of dynamic learning immersion
- Classes are scheduled in three-day modules (Thursday-Saturday) which are taken every 4-5 weeks (approximately) over the course of 2 years (part-time) or every 2 weeks over the course of 1 year (full-time)
- The final defense of the EMBA Project will be at the end of the program
Duration:快狐成人短视频app 1 year for full time option or 2 years for part time option
- 15 modules to be completed
- The courses are scheduled in three-day modules (Thursday to Saturday)
- Each module includes 3 days (27 hrs) of class time and 35-50 hrs of independent study
- The EMBA Project requires the equivalent of 10-15 hours a week over 12 months
Program Credits: 60 ECTS
Curious about the impact our Program will have on your career?
快狐成人短视频appConnect with one of our Program Experts for advice on which of our study options will provide you with the all-important steps of your career.